Cookbook:Chicken & Pasta Alfredo
- 1 1/2 cups shredded cooked chicken, reheated
- 2 cups uncooked farfalle pasta
- 1 1/2 oz shredded Parmiggiano-Reggiano cheese (not the stuff in the green can)
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter, divided
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 4 oz grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/2 tsp minced garlic
- 1 1/2 tbs all-purpose flour
- In a gallon of boiling salted water, cook pasta to al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water. Toss with chicken and set aside.
- Melt 2 tbs butter in a medium saucepan over medium high heat. Once bubbling ceases, add flour and cook, whisking continuously until mixture turns light blonde in color.
- Add remaining sauce ingredients. Bring to a simmer and reduce heat to low. Drizzle over pasta mixture and serve warm.