- 1/2 dough from Classic American Apple Pie, made with mascarpone cheese instead of applejack
- 1/2 cup Brie cheese, rind removed
- 3/4 cup mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, melted
- Pinch of salt
Last modified on 19 January 2010, at 22:46
- Mash together all ingredients except dough. Set aside.
- Roll out dough into a rough circle. Place in a 10 inch tart pan.
- Add cheese mixture into dough and bake at 425° on the bottom of the oven for 15 minutes. Move to the bottom rack and bake for 10 minutes more.
- Remove and let rest 10 minutes. Serve.