Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 2 eggs, room temperature and beaten
- Pinch of fine grain salt
- 1 cup grated Monterrey Jack cheese, room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated mozzarella cheese, room temperature
- 1/4 cup grated mild Cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 1/2 slices pepper jack cheese, diced extremely fine and at room temperature
Last modified on 19 January 2010, at 22:41
- Heat a small nonstick skillet over medium high heat to 350-375 degrees F or until butter bubbles nicely when you swirl it around.
- If you did not swirl the butter around the pan already, do so now. Add eggs and salt to pan and cook until nicely browned on side facing pan.
- Sprinkle cheeses over half the uncooked side of eggs. Fold the eggs in half, then cook just until cheese has been melted and heated through. Serve.