||A reader requests expansion of this book to include more material.
You can help by adding new material (learn how) or ask for assistance in the reading room.
Cannolis are sweet Italian pastries, also known as cream horns.
- Fried pastry dough in the shape of a tube
- 2 tablespoons ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon whipped cream
- 1 tablespoon flour and/or sugar
- 1 tablespoon chocolate chips
- ½ tablespoon icing
- Fry dough into shells
- Mix the ingredients except the shells.
- Stuff shells with the mixture.
- Cool in the fridge