Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 pound (450g) ground beef
- Cajun seasoning
- 4 slices pepper jack cheese
- 4 hamburger buns, split in half
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
Last modified on 21 February 2013, at 20:43
- Combine mayonnaise and 1 tbs seasoning. Refrigerate until needed.
- Form meat into 4 equal patties, 1/2 inch thick. Sprinkle liberally on both sides with seasoning.
- Preheat grill. Add burgers and cook, turning often, until desired doneness is achieved.
- Spread mayo on buns and place the burgers in. Eat!