Just like what Rick Steves ate on his 'Travels in Europe' show, when he visited Cornwall.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Combine first 9 ingredients and set aside.
- On a lightly floured surface, roll out ¼ of the pastry into an 8-inch circle.
- Mound 1 cup of filling on half of circle.
- Moisten edge of pastry with water.
- Fold dough over filling.
- Crimp edges with fork to seal.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining pastry and filling.
- Cut slits in top of each completed pastry.
- Brush tops with cream.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until golden brown.