Cookbook:Apple Stuffed Pork Loin
Cookbook | Ingredients | Recipes
- 1 boneless pork loin roast
- 1/4 cup Apple Stuffing
- Grill Seasoning for Chops
- Olive oil
- Dijon mustard
Last modified on 3 July 2009, at 17:02
- Make a slit in the top center of the roast about 1 1/4 in. deep. Fill with Apple Stuffing, brush opening with Dijon mustard, and press closed.
- Brush roast with olive oil and shake on Seasoning liberally. Set aside until needed.
- Grill on a preheated charcoal grill, turning often until internal temperature reaches 140°.
- Remove and let rest 7 minutes. Serve.