Last modified on 29 October 2012, at 23:43
- Combine all ingredients in stainless steel pan.
- Bring to boil over medium-high heat, stirring constantly.
- Reduce heat to medium-low and simmer, uncovered, stirring frequently, for 45 minutes, or until thickened.
- Prepare jars, lids in boiling water bath.
- Fill jars with hot mixture, leaving 1/4 inch headspace. Wipe rims with clean towel and attach lids securely.
- Place jars in boiling water bath, and when the water returns to the boil, process for 15 minutes.