|Time||prep: 20 minutes
baking: 60 minutes
A traditional American recipe for a 1-2-3-4 cake, a simple form of yellow cake.
- Preheat oven to 175 °C (350 °F)
- Cream the butter and sugar together until fluffy.
- Beat in the eggs.
- Gradually sift in the dry ingredients, alternating with small additions of the milk.
- Transfer to a greased and floured baking pan.
- Bake at 175 °C (350 °F), until a skewer inserted shows no moist crumbs.
You will need these things:
2. Cream the butter and sugar together.
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language