Computer Science ExploredEdit
Computer Science Explored is an attempt to create a public resource for middle and high school CS teachers based on the ideas of CSUnplugged and Exploring Computer Science initiatives. It is hoped that this will serve as a "missing manual" for the teachers of these courses.
- How and Why We Came to Use Computers
- How Computers are Used for Problem Solving
- Using Computing Applications - Utility Programs (browser, word processor, spreadsheet)
- Using Computing Applications - Web Design
- Creating One's Own Programs
- Programming One's Own Robot