Содержани (Table of Contents)
These pages are set up as a language instruction guide which begins with the alphabet and the basics while working through the Chechen language. Each lesson will provide some grammar aspects as well as cultural facts to help the learner move forward in learning the language. If you are new to the Chechen language, start with the "Chudigar - Introduction) below. Have fun!
- Чудигар (Introduction)
- Нохчийн абат (The Chechen Alphabet)
- Дарс 1: Хьан цIе хIун ю? (Lesson 1: What's your name?)
- Дарс 2: Довзийтахьа тхойшиъ! (Lesson 2: Let's get to know each other!)
- Дарс 3: (Lesson 3: ) Coming Soon!
- Талламанболх 1 (Practice Quiz 1)
- Дарс 4: (Lesson 4: ) Coming Soon!
- Дарс 5: (Lesson 5: ) Coming Soon!
- Дарс 6: (Lesson 6: ) Coming Soon!
Дешнийн списокаш (Vocabulary Lists)
This subchapter of the Chechen Wikibook will offer a vocabulary guide of various topics and categories. You can use this at your own pace to build up your Chechen vocabulary while guiding through the language instruction book. The more words you know in a language, the more you can use it!
Read in another language
This page is available in 1 language