1. Disconnect between theory and practice with reference to testing.
2. Tests may be expedient, but they might not be authentic.
3. Tests geared toward low-level learning.
4. Preparing for tests replaces instructional time.
5. SOLs as Ceiling Rather Than Floor
6. The Future of Accountability? -- Dumbing down the test? Incentives for Passing?
7. Accountability cannot work if it stops in the schools.
8. Disconnect between policy-makers and practitioners.
9. Taking advantage of opportunities for input -- finding a common ground.