Keys are named according to these conventions:
- xKEY — key labelled x on main keyboard (e.g. AKEY for key labelled A)
- NUMx — key labelled x on numeric keypad (e.g. NUM1 for key labelled 1). You may need to ensure Num Lock is on for these keys to work.
- xMB — mouse button, x = Left, Middle or Right.
- MW — mouse wheel.
- modifier+key — while holding down modifier (ALT, CTRL, SHIFT), press key (e.g. CTRL+XKEY means press XKEY while holding down CTRL). There may be more than one modifier, all of which are to be held down at once.
- key1 key2 — press key1, let go, then press key2 (e.g. GKEY XKEY to press GKEY followed by XKEY). Sequence may consist of more than two keys. Each key may have its own modifiers.
3D View by ModeEdit
- Object Mode
- Edit Mode
- Pose Mode
- Sculpt Mode
- Vertex Paint Mode
- Texture Paint Mode
- Particle Mode
- UV Face Select Mode
Please note: The format of this book has changed. Please be careful when making edits. This book now makes use of templates. Please be sure that you understand the Wikibooks Template System before making any edits. Additionally, you should note that each hotkey has its own template. This is so that the hotkey can be used across the different Blender wikibooks. Please study the way templates are being used with these hotkeys before making your own additions.