The following libraries can be used to make Graphical User Interfaces:
- Commercial GUI toolkit for Windows. Introductory Edition is distributed under GMGPL.
- Binding to the popular GTK+ toolkit.
- RAD GUI Development Framework for Windows.
- An Ada2005 binding to Qt4. Under CeCILL license V2.
- An Ada2005 binding to the Qt libraries and associated tools. Under GPL and GMGPL (commercially supported) licenses.
- Ada bindings for the libagar OpenGL GUI library (BSD license).
- TclAdaSHell, An Ada binding to Tcl/Tk. GPL with "Linking Exception".
Ada Reference Manual
-- does not apply --
- adapower.com - Links to tools and Bindings for GUI Applications
- adapower.com - Examples of programming GUIs in Ada